Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Long Way From Chicago

Helllooooo! I haven't been on in a long time. (other that short thought I posted a bit ago) I'm currently watching a OP video for the song Stand Out. Makes me feel tingly on the inside. Anyway, Irecently visited Rome, Italy for four days. I gotta say, you can really tell that it's really old. However, I recommend going there in a cool season. I thought I was melting, honestly. And it's different if you're visiting there for vacation, or for sightseeing. They are the complete opposites in Rome. Vacation is walking around laughing, eating ice cream, and taking funny pictures. Sightseeing, on the other hand, is running around in the burning hot nonstop, your finger never leaving the flash button on your camera, trying to see everything before you leave. I think you can tell the difference. I say that if you saw everything in Rome, you've pretty much seen everything in Italy. Not that there's no more interesting stuff, it's just that after Rome, it looks like you've seen this museum before.... and that arc.... and those stairs... and, strange, I could have sworn I saw those old ruins somewhere else.... It's like that. Ah, I haven't typed in so long, my fingers are cramped. But, today I'd like to make a OP post, so... pain for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment